Topic: The Park Test

This was Made for fun.And your probably wondering why they are running at the end...well i like to think that there was an office company in the building..so today one man came in with explosive diarrhea and started to fill the toilet bowl up quick thus flooding the bathroom the man, tryed to
open the door but it was locked so he eventually drowned in his sh** and then the bathroom was so flooded it blew the door off and creating a tsunami of sh** chasing people out of the door and in to the streets. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhmrlTlwJ4
http://www.vimeo.com/2787985

Last edited by LEGOStudios (January 10, 2009 (11:48pm))

Re: The Park Test

It was alright. Lots of flicker, a bit jerky/choppy, and it was really squished. You can do better!

Persist.

Well i mainly did it for fun.I need to get another lamp and a new camera that way i can have good lighting.To make up for this i'll make a better animation soon.Though i can't promise you good quality.

Animation was good. Bit of light flicker and the cam was tilted, that's all probs that I can see. 4/5. mini/smile

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

magicoflego wrote:

Lots of flicker

I didint notice any light flicker, do you have to be a brickfilmer for a long time to notice that, or am i just blind?  oh and by the way that was pretty good.

User formerly known as "LEGO"

LEGO wrote:
magicoflego wrote:

Lots of flicker

I didint notice any light flicker, do you have to be a brickfilmer for a long time to notice that, or am i just blind?

No, there wasn't any flicker. He must have meant grain.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

not a bad test but i i think its a bit random

Project Secret

maggosh wrote:
LEGO wrote:
magicoflego wrote:

Lots of flicker

I didint notice any light flicker, do you have to be a brickfilmer for a long time to notice that, or am i just blind?

No, there wasn't any flicker. He must have meant grain.

Ohhhhhh well being an beginner at brickfilming, im going to have to ask, what is a grain flicker?

*facepalm*

There's no such a thing. Light flicker and film grain are two separate things. Light flicker is when the light source flickers between frames, and grain is those spots that litter each frame, due to a lack of appropriate lighting.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

maggosh wrote:

*facepalm*

There's no such a thing. Light flicker and film grain are two separate things. Light flicker is when the light source flickers between frames, and grain is those spots that litter each frame, due to a lack of appropriate lighting.

ok thanks, wow i still have much to learn

LEGO wrote:
magicoflego wrote:

Lots of flicker

I didint notice any light flicker, do you have to be a brickfilmer for a long time to notice that, or am i just blind?  oh and by the way that was pretty good.

Oops, sorry i was commenting on the graininess, i got my words mixed up mini/tongue

Persist.

Grain isn't always a bad thing. I mean, just look at filmyguy's stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png