Re: AniExer-size Animation Contest II: RESULTS!

Congrats to the winners, filmyguy, Hazzat, and bodville.

Choose your LEGO wisely.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Woah! I was 4th? Thats awesome! I didn't think I was that close, and it was turned in on time, it wasn't late. But Congrats everyone! Nice job filmyguy!

Congrats to the winners, I wasn't the least surprised with the placements, especially filmguy's. His was just Awesome mini/smile . Now I can finally delete my entry mini/bigsmile !

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ALL WIN A COOKIE! mini/delirium
P.S Who are the winners from 4th to 10th?

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

I personally am very glad that "Swine Flu: The Pandemic" was one of the winners.  It was short, funny, and had great animation!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

NOS wrote:
Sméagol wrote:

Congratulations to the winners, the winning entries were all well made.  As I've said before I really feel like nobody rose to the challenge of this contest to try to make something scary except The Monkey's Paw by Olsonstudios, we got comedies instead, so that's a disappointment to me, but they were nice videos.

well you know it's kind of hard to enter a scary film if there can't be any violence.

Exactly

This thread was last posted in November, 2009. Please don't bump old threads unless you have something significant to say.