Re: Post Your Story Ideas

Terminator... Blade Runner... those were really inspirationel. but I must not copy the movie either....

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Try combining elements of the plots.

You could go through all the leggo muvveys on YouTube and see if there's one with a decent plot that you can steal (so no-one would know).

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Brilliance is hard to find mini/blankexpression

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Are you speaking from experience, Hazzat?

Not that I'm aware of.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

mini/what

Anyways, I have an idea:

After submitting my latest movie to the Directory (which I doubt is going to be accepted, but what the hell), I discovered the option of rating your movie, with three categories: "Explicit Language", "Sexual Content", and "Violence".

However, this gave me an evil idea: Why let such a rating system go to waste....

So, my film idea features:
-1 emotionless badass
-1 rape
-at least 2 sex scenes
-2 bloody gunfights
-1 stripper/strip club
-at least 5 uses of the f-bomb
-a ton of fake blood

I'm trying to string together these ideas into a dark and serious storyline. I have the emotionless badass feuding against this mafia-style gang, but I dont have any motivation or plot to support this. The rape fits into a scene where we are first introduced to the badass - he shoots them both in the head with one shot.

I want there to be reason behind these requirements, and not just throw them in because I can. I want the stripper/strip club to be a useful part of the storyline. I want the sex scenes to have at least some significance aswell, no matter how distant it may be. And I want the swearing to be incorperated subtly into the dialogue.

I intend to make this a unique and fresh Brickfilm, showing that Brickfilms are not just for kids, and that lego can do just about anything.

So....whaddaya think?

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

mini/what

Anyways, I have an idea:

After submitting my latest movie to the Directory (which I doubt is going to be accepted, but what the hell), I discovered the option of rating your movie, with three categories: "Explicit Language", "Sexual Content", and "Violence".

However, this gave me an evil idea: Why let such a rating system go to waste....

So, my film idea features:
-1 emotionless badass
-1 rape
-at least 2 sex scenes
-2 bloody gunfights
-1 stripper/strip club
-at least 5 uses of the f-bomb
-a ton of fake blood

I'm trying to string together these ideas into a dark and serious storyline. I have the emotionless badass feuding against this mafia-style gang, but I dont have any motivation or plot to support this. The rape fits into a scene where we are first introduced to the badass - he shoots them both in the head with one shot.

I want there to be reason behind these requirements, and not just throw them in because I can. I want the stripper/strip club to be a useful part of the storyline. I want the sex scenes to have at least some significance aswell, no matter how distant it may be. And I want the swearing to be incorperated subtly into the dialogue.

I intend to make this a unique and fresh Brickfilm, showing that Brickfilms are not just for kids, and that lego can do just about anything.

So....whaddaya think?

-MRB

It just seems your using the fact there is a rating system as an excuse to make a fil like it. I approve of all ideas apart from the rape.

_2014

YouTube wont like the sex bit or the rape

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

Random Parrot wrote:

It just seems your using the fact there is a rating system as an excuse to make a film like it.

The rating system was simply the inspiration. I just didnt recall any film that needed a high rating, and wondered what a film would be like that did have sex, bad language, and violence galore. Though, I would love to see the film reviewers reactions when they saw the rating...

I'm sure there is a fine line between Lego and real life. I suppose you could only classify the opening sex scene as rape because its a couple making love on the street, and the rapist and lucky victim are not developed enough to tell that its rape, so lets just count it as another sex scene.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

You just wait till my STAR entry comes out.

It will be disqualified but what the hell :DDDD

mini/confused

My S.T.A.R. entry is a shameless rip off of Dr.Who.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

Rsteenoven, if you DARE release a movie that has a strip club in it, I shall be forced to add SOUND EFFECTS to my sex scenes mini/tongue

LegoDudez: We shall see how bad it is after the deadline...

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

I'm making a Assassins Series called Assassins Need. I planned this before Blobstudios thang.:D

Is that title in any way inspired by the video game, "Assassins Creed"? mini/tongue

Well, it's a good game, so why not?
I tought about making something in Mirror's Edge style. It will look like a rip-off of Leo's style tough

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I wanna make a series, but when I wrote the script for the first one it's half done and 12 pages long. mini/eek

I'm sorta on and off with my series.

Terminator: (Subtitle undecided)

The Year is 2030. John Connor has finally re-programed two Terminators to travel back in time. However, one is able to override the programming and shoots John. John however is thrown into the Time device, which randomly sends him back to 1994. Dying in an empty alleyway, he is rescued by a woman called Alice Reece....

Anyone who has watched T1, 2, and possibly 3 will know the rest of the story. So if you are able to guess the rest of the story - give me a twist to it. Something that is different from the standard Terminator formula, but reconisable as a Terminator movie.

I think I will get someone else to do the Arnie accent though. I would also love a composer to re-make the Terminator theme, and do some other music for it.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

I would also love a composer

mini/smile

Max Butcher wrote:

to re-make the Terminator theme

mini/bigsmile

Damn, I was planning on making a Terminator film but it is in a completely different era so I should be fine.

Alice Reese would have to be Kyle and Derrick's mother but don't make John and her... cos that would be incest. You could have the good Terminator have it's skin burn't off early-on in the film. it gets scavanged by a geek who sells it on the internet and ends up being bought by the bad Terminator who shot him who plans to kill the John from the past he has located by starting Judgement Day early, causing an unprepared John to die at the hands of the Nuke's. John stops them somehow you decide.

_2014

i might make a red panda brickfilm, with the audio from episode 1. mini/smile

Last edited by Splodge (July 31, 2009 (09:04am))