Re: Post Your Story Ideas

I like the idea but I think you should add something ''secret'' about Travis to make it believable that he lived when he took on the Ninja alone.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab56/Lighthouse_Productions/Layer1_0095-Copy.png?t=1270071517
Website | Pie Island Status: 88% complete

OK. I'll work on that.

logo
"Every time I see a NinjaGo set I want to explode." - Mad Brick

How about this; end it with Travis being like "err, why are you attacking me?"
Ninja: I don't know, its just what I do...

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5025/downsizedsunset400x100.jpg

Ninja- It is time to accept your fate "steve"
John- "Steve!?  Whoa, I'm not Steve."
Ninja- "Oh, a thounsand apologies"

Go Forth & Create!

If it can't

One man suddenly comes out into the snow. He thinks "Why does it snow for only a period? I want it to snow for all year!" He then sighs and comes back into the house. Then, when summer begins, he is surprised to see the snow still coming. But when he sits down to watch the news, he was devastated to know that about 78 people died in the snowstorm. But one day, an earthquake nearly destroyed his house, but he then came out and said "Why is there one earthquake in all these years? I want there to be earthquakes all the time!" When he wakes up and reads the morning paper, he noticed that at once, 81 people died in an earthquake in Brazil, 300 died in a Russian earthquake, and 500 Parisian people died in a French earthquake. The man then wanted to be lightning all the time, but suddenly he was ducttaped and taken to the police. The police remindes him that they won't hurt him, but they need to talk to him. He didn't know what they were talking about, but the police told him that he has special abilities to change the world. The man says "How?" The police remindes him that he was born when the whole world almost died, and then he ended up getting radiation. The radiation ended up magnetic, and he caught some atmosphere. Suddenly, the news turns on and someone says "Guys, come look at this." They all gather around, and the news was saying that the whole world was going to lead to be a magnetic field, and that this field will pull an asteroid to the Earth. Then the man says: "Let's go," and they all take their weapons and suits. They all walk out of the building, and are terrified to see people running back and forth and yelling "The asteroid is coming! The asteroid is coming!" Then the man walks out and says "If you want to live, hide." They all run and hide in his house. The heroes look back, and suddenly they see.. A giant asteroid! They run into the cannon, and they try to blast it, but it doesn't work. The captain gives the man a command, and the man yells "Why do we have a magnetic field? I want it to be gone!" The asteroid suddenly stopped and zoomed away. The people come out and thank the man. But he yells "Why is this game here? I want it to be reseted and all gone!" Then, the man suddenly lands in his house, where summertime is, and he takes a cup of coffee and drinks it, knowing that he'll have a long, happy life.

Now, all I need is a name for the man. Can you guys help me get one?

The Gay Alien series is on its way, don't worry. mini/smile

22:24 ggo2000 My brickfilms suck, seriously. 
22:25   *** drunk (rsteenoven) quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

ggo2000 wrote:

What you need is to actually execute an idea instead of posting them here.
- Aaron

Crashed in Motion:
A film based on the two hour crash of BiM.

Btw CK98 thought up of the title.

HomerBall wrote:

Crashed in Motion:

NO
seriously... don't do it.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

HomerBall wrote:

Crashed in Motion:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/27/128826716086921034.jpg

T.G-Tom wrote:
HomerBall wrote:

Crashed in Motion:

NO
seriously... don't do it.

Thinking about it now, I agree with you.

HomerBall wrote:

Crashed in Motion:

There has been already made movie similar like this.
The Day Brickfilms.com Crashed

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord

....we dont mention THAT website in these here parts....

In Soviet Russia, Brickfilm makes YOU

I just want to so something politically incorrect, and steal some cheap laughs from it. Plus I've always wanted to do something about Russians. Its 99% 'In Soviet Russia' and "YOU'RE NOT EQUAL ENOUGH!!" jokes...sound good?

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Legoluke654 wrote:
HomerBall wrote:

Crashed in Motion:

There has been already made movie similar like this.
The Day Brickfilms.com Crashed

I think he knows that...

Jargon wrote:
ggo2000 wrote:

What you need is to actually execute an idea instead of posting them here.
- Aaron

??? What did I do wrong? mini/jaw

Last edited by ggo2000 (February 13, 2010 (05:50pm))

The Gay Alien series is on its way, don't worry. mini/smile

22:24 ggo2000 My brickfilms suck, seriously. 
22:25   *** drunk (rsteenoven) quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

He's saying make a film instead of talking about new ideas all the time.

[img]=nightmare on stud street1 intro pic[/img]nightmare on stud street is an idea I've had in my head for I while now but anyway, it's about a murderous chef who will kill you only when your hungry and when he kills you it will be with somthing food related eg. kitchen utensils. a group of teenagers move to studwood and are hoping to have a great social life but neither of them know that their parents were the ones who burnt down chef denny bricker's returaunt. and denny bricker (now a phsycotic chef) begins his killing spree. will the teens stop him... I don't think so.

Last edited by rycroftfilmz (February 19, 2010 (11:17am))

IF YOU LIKE IT LOL IT

IF YOU HATE IT RATE IT

rycroftfilmz, sounds cool (if executed well)
Haha, funny pun, DanimationMovies.

Anyway, I'm scripting a zombie movie. Had to rewrite bits after I found out that urine isn't flammable. mini/madhead

Last edited by Danimation (February 20, 2010 (04:36am))

I'm Working On Fil About Zombies And The Main Character Is Indiana Jones I Can Tell No More! mini/tongue

98icedude wrote:

I'm Working On Fil About Zombies And The Main Character Is Indiana Jones I Can Tell No More! mini/tongue

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/27/128826716086921034.jpg

I'm making a film that might be an Avant-Garde entry (maybe). I can't give away the plot but I will say that it's gonna be AWESOME

Used to be 'Caidence'