Topic: THE WAY

Directory Link

THE WAY

Youtube

"Your adventure starts now... all you need to do is find the way."

Re: THE WAY

Wow, that was good for a first film. Way better than the first one I ever made. Here are some tips though. First, you should try easing in and out. Check fancypant's channel for some tutorials. Also, you should try putting a screen around the filming area, so we don't see your house. Last thing, try to reduce light flicker. You can avoid this by filming at night and turning all functions on manual. I feel we have a good brickfilmer in the making here.

bricksinmotion member of the year

That was a really good film, it really gets the feel for you acually being there. My favorite scene is the one were the ninja comes and the camera looks up at it, it kind of reminds me of Cloverfield.

I am addicted to brickfilming, Oh well, better than being addicted to crack. mini/wink

Thanks, fellas! 

@WtA (I hope it's cool I call you WtA as I've called you it a couple times now) I've been thinking about getting a green screen for a while now.  It does sort of take away the feel when you can see the microwave and fridge in the back for a couple shots, huh mini/confused ?  Anyway, I actually love Fancypants's work and am looking for his tutorial in another tab as I type.

@C3LegO I'm glad you liked that!  I'm hoping to get some cool shots like that (and better ones, if I'm lucky) in the future episodes.

Mr_Billo wrote:

Thanks, fellas! 

@WtA (I hope it's cool I call you WtA as I've called you it a couple times now) I've been thinking about getting a green screen for a while now.  It does sort of take away the feel when you can see the microwave and fridge in the back for a couple shots, huh mini/confused ?  Anyway, I actually love Fancypants's work and am looking for his tutorial in another tab as I type.

@C3LegO I'm glad you liked that!  I'm hoping to get some cool shots like that (and better ones, if I'm lucky) in the future episodes.

Yeah, it's fine with me.

bricksinmotion member of the year

Well, I don't think it's a problem the fact that the animation isn't perfect. Looks a very promising serie (looks like it's going to be a series, right?). I agree you should try to make a set: doesn't have to be gorgeous, full of detail, four walls and a door would work for me (I'm not expecting anything outstanding for first movies). But, other than this, there's nothing I can point out. Voice acting was convencing to me, and has fine scripwriting (at least you do write something, unlike me mini/XD).

it looks pretty good:)

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/TheLegoMaker1/signiture.jpg
My Youtube Page              mini/cat              mini/cat                Our Latest video

looks good but try to put a screen or "backround" so we don't see anything unwanted.

"Make sure to store everything in a box labeled "Pipe Bomb". Wear a turban for bonus points."-Squash

EDIT: I made a tactical error, disregard.

Last edited by Mr_Billo (May 31, 2011 (06:20pm))

I dunno,
TOY thread:

Smeagol wrote:

though they cannot be made public until after the deadline has passed.

http://i.imgur.com/RnPzz.png
*Signature made by Mighty Wanderer*
Youtube | Twitter

Aaaah crap.