Topic: A Spark of Life

Directory Link

A Spark of Life

Link

This is my entry to The Nightly News at Nine's Robot Animation contest. The story centers mainly around a Lego Robot with a desire to make it to the top shelf.

Music by Kevin Macleod at Incompetech.com

Re: A Spark of Life

That was great!

AMAZING!

New sig coming soon...

Along with brickfilms...

This was a beautiful story, and stellar presentation. The animation was great, the camera angles were a nice touch as well. I also liked how you integrated live action with your animation. The transitions were almost seamless. My only problem was the ending. I think if the builder put a jetpack on the bot or something, it would have been better. But a great short film over all. You have a great chance of placing in the top 5, if not the final 3.

Spectacular! The Animation was very nice and smooth. The concept of the story was very unique and simple, but quite brilliant, and worked quite well. mini/smile

My only problem was all that clay was visible. I really hate to see stick substance visible in a brickfilm.
There are was to do it without it, you just need to be careful.

Ha ha, the robot's so stupid; he just keeps running into the box! mini/tongue
That was a great film! Nice job!

I quite liked that. Apart from the whole robot farting noises. Or maybe that's just my sick mind......

Anyways, good job. The movie had a whole, cinematic feel to it. The one thing I didn't like was actual filming at parts. I think that with a little onion skinning you could have animated the structure falling down and your hands moving. But overall, very good.

4/5

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Fantastic as always

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon