Re: The Pelvis Song

In the comments, 0ldScratch wrote:

Toy Story Woody legs, plain blue torso, some old blue robot head turned around, vampire hair, digital face.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

And you can see the face in a bit more detail here.

I sanded Woody's boots off for this. I'm kind of regretting it now because I made quite a bad job of it and those legs are now pretty much unusable for anything else.

How do you get the quality of your camera like that?  There's no way I could get that quality on my Quickcam.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

pacific wrote:

It was quite funny! However, I would really to know where you got that Navi minifig from? Is it a custom you made yourself or can you buy it somewhere?

Sorry gonna reply to this, just couldn't see second page.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

Binding Bricks wrote:

How do you get the quality of your camera like that?  There's no way I could get that quality on my Quickcam.

I need this question answered. I would like to know how to get quality that good on mine.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

I don't really know the answer. To get rid of grain, you need enough light that your exposure and gamma settings aren't maxed out and frame averaging. The rest is down to composition, I think.

Great, as usual!
I love it! mini/smile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

EDIT: This post was never of any help.

Last edited by LASF (September 11, 2011 (10:04am))

nice
mini/lol Mod edit: Less emoticons, please.

Animation was great. Song was inspiring (of course I'm kidding...      or am I?) and everthing else... great! What else is there to say? mini/lol  5 bricks/stars, great job! mini/smile

funny mini/smile
good job

I approve.