Topic: Da Mafia

After seeing The Godfather a few days ago I got inspired and thought of making this. Kind of horrible but I hope you can find the humor in it, the little I put in anyway. Enjoy! mini/mrgreen

Links:
YouTube
Vimeo
MySpace
Brickshelf coming soon

Last edited by filmyguy (February 19, 2009 (12:04am))

Re: Da Mafia

Not much to it, but what there was, I loved. The muzzle flash worked well and use bullet marks in the walls were spot on. Well done.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

The inventive use of Blood, bullet, and muzzle flashes is both funny and awesome.

Though, I think the title sould have been called 'Ze Mafia', but never mind.

[accent]It vas verryyyy amusing...[/accent]

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

That was very good, I liked it.

Sweet.

-Daragh

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

You've shown the brickfilming world that pure LEGO looks just as good or better than special effects.

Last edited by VN (February 19, 2009 (05:43pm))

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

I liked the black dots on the wall, they looked good mini/wink. I would have liked to see more though.

I'm glad you guys liked it, this was very random even for me, just suddenly starting to make this.
Also, I feel gratified by VN's comment, yes, there were absolutely no visual effects added in post. Lego is good to use for everything.
I'm glad you liked the black dots on the wall too, btw, I actually thought of doing that a few seconds before I was going to film those shots. I'm glad I thought of it when I did.
Thanks, guys!

It was pretty good! The only thing I thought was bad was that some times at the beginning the animation was choppy... But that was only a little bit. Great work! mini/smile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

that was great, I love the godfather one of the best movies ever made;)