Topic: Ben and Eric - Don't Pun Me

Directory Link

Ben and Eric - Don't Pun Me

YouTube

Season 1 Episode 6
- Ben and Eric are talking while some popular puns are thrown out randomly.

Allright you may not like this film at all or you may think the dialouge is good. I haven't been animating for 6-7 months and I recorded the audio at the same time as the script was made (6-7 months ago) but this is will be one of the weakest episodes of Season 1 of Ben and Eric so I promise that it will just get much better.

Re: Ben and Eric - Don't Pun Me

I think you're right. It was weak. But it's still very good. Is the dialogue completely thought up by you? I like the bit when he says

Spoiler (click to read)

"Flying is like throwing yourself at the ground and missing."

8/10.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

I did say in the description here and on YT "Ben and Eric are talking while some popular puns are thrown out randomly."

I haven't come up with everything in the video but the one you mentioned is something I came up with but I am sure it has been done before.

Nice little series you have going here.  Loved the use of dialogue to make the story interesting, lots of words of wisdom(?) in there. mini/smile

One thing I would change is to make Ben and Eric's house a little less.....red.  It's just so bright it almost distracts from the characters.

Great job overall though.

Golden wrote:
Spoiler (click to read)

8/10.

That's from the one of the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy books actually. mini/smile

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:
Golden wrote:
Spoiler (click to read)

8/10.

That's from the one of the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy books actually. mini/smile

Hahaaa I knew I couldn't have been the first one to come up with that joke.

Thanks you Madbrick for those positive notes, the reason their house is red is because I don't have enough of other bricks to cover as much as the red does. but thats one part of their house, their house is actually pretty big we just haven't seen the other parts yet, but just you wait cause Episode 8 is coming...