Topic: LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special: Not So Silent Night

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special: Not So Silent Night

Youtube

I made this (built and animated, concept and sfx from LEGO) for legosantayoda.com as part of the holiday promotion.  If you share one of the three eGreetings (one at a time, no cc or fw) LEGO donates a toy to Toys for Tots.  Rather see toys donated than just Youtube hits, but will take either!  Thanks everyone, Happy Holidays!! mini/smile

Re: LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special: Not So Silent Night

Seriously guys, we need to help spread the word and get some donations to Toys For Tots!  I didn't know these were for charity either, and they just sort of dropped em onto a micro site with no PR or big promo, so they are sorta floundering...

Even if you don't like the anims, all you have to do is send one of the eGreetings to someone and LEGO donates a new toy!!  It can be time consuming, but every send is a happy kid come Christmas!  Please spread the word, only 1500 donations after a week!! mini/sad

LEGO is willing to give away millions worth of product... please help make them do it!! mini/smile
-garrett barati
garrettbarati.com

Excellent animation! Sent a card. mini/smile

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

I've sent a number of cards!

Great animations by the way!

Cool! I've sent two cards already, and will send more. By the way, what is the song the droids sing while Artoo is "breakdancing"?

Thanks guys! It's a great cause! mini/smile

The droids are doing a rendition of the Dreidel Song.