Topic: Brickfilm Fights: Mighty Wanderer vs. coolasice11

Directory Link

Brickfilm Fights: Mighty Wanderer vs. coolasice11

YouTube

Made for the Brickfilm Fight between coolasice11 and myself.

Re: Brickfilm Fights: Mighty Wanderer vs. coolasice11

Haha sweet! Mine will be done pretty soon! mini/smile
Really smooth!

http://i.imgur.com/RnPzz.png
*Signature made by Mighty Wanderer*
Youtube | Twitter

Eh, animation was way too fast. It was nice that you tried to include some sort of story. I really liked some of the angles of coolasice's base at the beginning, but the rest of the cinematography was a bit confusing. You should try to slow down the animation during fights, because the spectators need to be able to distinguish every move the characters do, they will enjoy it more. Re-shoot what didn't come out allright.
And I also think that the "last punch" should be more energetic, more emphasized than the others, while yours just looked like any of the others. You can achieve that by making a close up, by slowing down the animation, by pausing the action for a moment (meaning that the two stop the fighting for a moment, like looking each other in the eyes or something). Those are some suggestion, doesn't mean they're the only way to do that. This was decent, practice a lot to improve your animation. Now I'll have wait for coolasice11's entry.

Thanks for the feedback, MPfist0. Yes, I realized that the action was a bit fast, and I will try to improve on that. Also this was my first 20 fps fight scene, so I'm still practicing.