utubetastic

No caps. :V

Re: A VS B: Who Has Better Vehicles?

Fantastic as always!

me on youtube wrote:

Yay! No more caps titles!

All-in-all,very good and funny film.
Just to say,but where is the white shark and dolphin from(bricklink page)?
5/5.

-CDP

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:
me on youtube wrote:

Yay! No more caps titles!

All-in-all,very good and funny film.
Just to say,but where is the white shark and dolphin from(bricklink page)?
5/5.

-CDP

No idea, I got em from a friend. But you could probably find them on Bricklink. mini/smile
Thanks, guys!

Aquatastic.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

When can Aquaman win? mini/tongue
Also a 'B vs. C' might be nice...?

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Hmmmm, I might ask Forrestfire about his minifigure. mini/bigsmile

There's going to be an "Avenging Cycle" set out in a couple months, you might want to wait for that.

I actually laughed with A.'s dolphin and

Spoiler (click to read)

No, wait! It's the Auqua-shark!

Last edited by Mighty Wanderer (February 17, 2012 (06:04pm))

Nice, as usual.
But you left out some of the Bat-vehicles: Bat-plane, Bat-cycle, Bat-boat, Bat-copter, Bat-wing, Bat-Ect.
The Aqua-shark was a good idea, well...not on Aquaman's part. mini/tongue

I really think you should make Aqua-man win one though.
Maybe, Who has the better breath, (As Aqua can wash out his mouth quite easily)
or Who can talk better? (Batman speaks with too gravely a voice and gets a sore throat, while Aqua can speak fine. You could even have Aqua give Bats some water at the end to help his sore throat.)
I don't know, but having Bats win hands-down every time is getting a little...old.

Anyway, the animation was a good as ever, but I wish you would take some time and made some really good longer videos, instead of all these shorter ones. I know you said that you would release a video every Friday, but I would love to see what would come out if you had a month to work on just one movie.

Will Aquaman ever win? Well anyway, that was great, I laughed out loud.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

It seems as though you are running out of ideas. (Which makes sense considering you have the most videos) But I wish it could have been longer, there wasn't hardly enough animation I can really rate, but it's nice that you kept the lighting nice and level throughout the whole thing. I'd say 3/5 is good enough.

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

lol I actually have too many ideas! This was just a short one I wanted to get out to hold everyone over before my bigger projects. Another reason it's so short is because I was working on another video at the same time, I got that one coming out for Sunday. Also I'm definitely working on making this lead up to something, don't worry, folks. mini/wink

Yeah, I would like to see a 'Who Can Survive Underwater', or 'Who Has The Best Superpowers' - Batman could still win them, but it would shake things up a bit by actually putting Aquaman at an advantage.

However, I think this series still has a long way to go before it loses momentum. I could listen to Jargon's voice all day...

YouTube
Max, She/They

Hmm. I'll be honest, I think the "Aquaman is LAME" punchline is getting a bit stale. You can do better, sir. I know you can.

Also, I would totally want to ride on a dolphin.

KG wrote:

Hmm. I'll be honest, I think the "Aquaman is LAME" punchline is getting a bit stale. You can do better, sir. I know you can.

Also, I would totally want to ride on a dolphin.

Well,I HAVE ridden a dolphin.

_CDP