Topic: The Hillbilly Vampire Hunters Epiosde 4.

Directory Link

The Hillbilly Vampire Hunters Epiosde 4.

HILLBILLYVAMPIRE HUNTERS

I AM AWARE OF THE BUMPINESS IN PARTS OF THE VIDEO. PLEASE WATCH AND ENJOY IT FOR WHAT IT IS. THANKS.

What is lurking around the Hill residence?

Re: The Hillbilly Vampire Hunters Epiosde 4.

(I have been following BIM for over a year and will say of the bat I am not a brick filmer and will not pass myself off as one.
I am an avid Lego fan who has been collecting for five years and following brick films thru BIM and Youtube)
Mr Antonio I have watched alot of brick series on BIM and Youtube and am beginning to get a liking for your HIllbillies. But as much as I like it there is still some work to do.
First off I really enjoy your stories and must say you are one of the most creative story tellers on BIM, you can see you have some sort of creative writng background behind you. But you must really cut the fat out on your scripts. Going to 8 minutes is really pushing it I feel and most people's attention span is not that long for the most part.
Yes you know the animation was bumpy in parts but I'm afraid in was in to much of it unfortunately. I was tempted at one point to stop watchining becasue my head was beginning to spin. But I can see your frame rates went up and it was good to see your characters more animated when they were speaking instead of having just a clip with a voice recording underneath it.
Inside sets were very plain and could have used more but your outside sets were very good.
Sound wise well it was a bit to loud, specially Jeb's voice.
The main thing though is you have to get rid of the shakiness to me that is the main thing holding you back from getting to the next level.
All in all it was good but not a great episode.
Please respect this rating and I think it is a generous 2.5 out of 5.
I look forward to more of your stuff and hope you take this to heart and not a dislike.