Topic: Lego Ninja Duel

Directory Link

Lego Ninja Duel

Ninja Duel

Hope you like it! mini/smile

Re: Lego Ninja Duel

Nice movements and fps. Might be time to upgrade that camera. It would really help. mini/wink

Gash Dusen wrote:

Nice movements and fps. Might be time to upgrade that camera. It would really help. mini/wink

I would but money is really tight.... and i just just spent money on brickarms... so i will wait awhile to get... i think i will get the Pro logitech hd 9000 or something spelled that way mini/tongue

Well done, however the focus went in and out alot, and some of the animation was a bit jerky. I enjoyed it though!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

the reason i have trouble in my videos with the focus stuff is... cause it does is automatically i can't control it which makes me mad cause then its harder to do certain camera movements and masking and just stuff like that... i will have to find out if i can turn it off and then just ajust it on my own rather than it doing that... mini/confused

GreyBrickProductions wrote:

the reason i have trouble in my videos with the focus stuff is... cause it does is automatically i can't control it which makes me mad cause then its harder to do certain camera movements and masking and just stuff like that... i will have to find out if i can turn it off and then just ajust it on my own rather than it doing that... mini/confused

Uncheck the box that says "Auto Focus".

If you've already tried to do that but the software doesn't let you, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.