Topic: The White Ninja

Directory Link

The White Ninja

YouTube

A more recent film (a little over a month old) that I'm quite proud of. I made this finished masterpiece entirely with my webcam and MonkeyJam. I also graduated from Windows Movie Maker and used the free version of VideoPad, which has more reliability and a much better sound importing system. Credits in the Video.

Re: The White Ninja

When they through the Ax back and forth it reminded me of Big Trouble in little china.

The animation was okay, but it was enjoyable  mini/smile

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

30 second intro into a few minute animation was pretty annoying, all the successful video makers on youtube (doesn't matter whether it's smosh or patrickboivin) they all try to keep up the pace so that the viewer is not bored. I'd suggest doing the same next time. The animation was average, the teleport effect (or just quick movement by the ninja) was pretty cool! Overall it's pretty enjoyable, some camera movement during the action sequences also would've helped a lot, I also missed some close-up shots as it always helps to make the cinematography look better.

Yeah, I'm kinda transitioning out of the awkward pauses and long intros phase. Thanks for the advice! I have a ways to go with my animating skills before I try any fancy camera movements. But thanks for the positive criticism!

P.S. I like your signature.

Gash Dusen wrote:

P.S. I like your signature.

Thanks and yeah take your time to perfect your animations. Most of us have been animating for 3-4 years and we still have many things to improve so it's perfectly natural mini/wink just keep on practicing and you'll be a really good animator.