Topic: Easter In 20 Seconds (The Lego Version)

Directory Link

Easter In 20 Seconds (The Lego Version)

YouTube

A quick overview of Easter in 20 seconds. My entry into Easter 2012 Contest.

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

Re: Easter In 20 Seconds (The Lego Version)

Great brickfilm! I love it! Probably my pick for the winner mini/smile

Wow, that was really well done. Great lighting great animation, and you managed to compress the story well. It kinda reminds me of "The Fastest and Funniest Lego star Wars Story Ever Told" (if that's what the title really is, my memory is pretty stupid). Anyway, great job, for some reason I really liked the sound effect when Jesus broke out of the tomb.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

jstudios wrote:

Wow, that was really well done. Great lighting great animation, and you managed to compress the story well. It kinda reminds me of "The Fastest and Funniest Lego star Wars Story Ever Told" (if that's what the title really is, my memory is pretty stupid). Anyway, great job, for some reason I really liked the sound effect when Jesus broke out of the tomb.

Thank you so much. I really should give some credit to the brickfilm you're talking about because as I was doing this that is kind of what I had in mind.

LarryStudios wrote:

Great brickfilm! I love it! Probably my pick for the winner

Very much appreciated. I had a lot of fun doing this one and it actually changed directions a few times before it became what you see.

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

LOL, nicely done. I found it quite funny, and I like how you did all of this tastfully, 5 out of 5.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm