Topic: Union City Epiosde 1.

Directory Link

Union City Epiosde 1.

Link 1

Survivors in Union City living in the wake of a global pandemic and the undead walking the planet,

Re: Union City Epiosde 1.

Wow. Nice work. Good plot, decent animation, awesome. Can't wait for more episodes!

Besides the framerate I think that that was great. You should look into bringing up your fps. mini/wink

~Hal

Hey Antonio! Congratulations, you did really well! I enjoyed the voice acting and well-written dialogues, also the storyline is quite cool because it doesn't focus on killing zombies that much as it focus on the people and their feelings and stuff. Many zombie brickfilms lack that (including mine mini/bigsmile)

That was really cool. I thought it was a good, mature, zombie flik with good characters, and great writing. The major problem though was that it wasn't presented very well. As mentioned before, the FPS wasn't that high, but also, the lighting and cinematography was flat throughout the film. This wouldn't have stood out to me so much if the rest of the films aspects hadn't been so steller.

You should work on getting the animation, and visuals right in your next episodes, if you do, they'll be amazing.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

When I am wrong I am wrong.
I really expected this film to be another shoot shoot kill kill zombie film with no plot or story but it wasnt.
This was a well written story dealing with the human element and survvial in the wake of what has happened in the world, and I  must say you really nailed it. The characters were believable and the voice acting was very well done.
The scene where the dad embraces his son was excellent.
Although the animation was not perfect and there was some light flicker, the strong story more then made up for it.
I see alot of people offerng you advice on how to improve your animation which is well and good but after this I believe you can offer people on here how to write great scripts. I look forward to the next episode, well done.

You and I have the same series going! mini/bigsmile Hopefully I'll be able to pull something off with story and depth like you did here. Fantastic job, I look forward to more!

Outsider wrote:

...after this I believe you can offer people on here how to write great scripts.

True that. If Antonio wrote me a script I'd be happy to make it into a brickfilm mini/smile just letting you know bud mini/wink my films are usually pretty pointless, you seem to write the stuff that actually says something to the viewer.

If you can get your animation down then you'll be AWESOME!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qk0akp.png

LarryStudios wrote:
Outsider wrote:

...after this I believe you can offer people on here how to write great scripts.

True that. If Antonio wrote me a script I'd be happy to make it into a brickfilm mini/smile just letting you know bud mini/wink my films are usually pretty pointless, you seem to write the stuff that actually says something to the viewer.

Work with you on a project bud is something I would definitely be up for. Trust me your films are not pointless, I look forward to each one you do and cannot wait for next next episode of Apocalypse. Thanks for your kind words and your support.

TheBrickHood wrote:

You and I have the same series going! mini/bigsmile Hopefully I'll be able to pull something off with story and depth like you did here. Fantastic job, I look forward to more!

Nice to see a fellow Canadian on here. Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it.

I am taken back by the response that Union City has received and thank all of you for your kind words.
I do not have a target date yet for Episode 2 but will keep you posted once it go's into pre production.
As for whats to come lets well just say this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Outsider wrote:

When I am wrong I am wrong.
I really expected this film to be another shoot shoot kill kill zombie film with no plot or story but it wasnt.
This was a well written story dealing with the human element and survvial in the wake of what has happened in the world, and I  must say you really nailed it. The characters were believable and the voice acting was very well done.
The scene where the dad embraces his son was excellent.
Although the animation was not perfect and there was some light flicker, the strong story more then made up for it.
I see alot of people offerng you advice on how to improve your animation which is well and good but after this I believe you can offer people on here how to write great scripts. I look forward to the next episode, well done.

Glad you liked it Outsider.

I watched ths again with my friend and I have to ask who shot the kid on the roof? The father or the reporter?

Outsider wrote:

I watched ths again with my friend and I have to ask who shot the kid on the roof? The father or the reporter?

It was the father.

That was really good man! Nice One! While your animation was choppy, I hardly noticed because of how good the story was! mini/bigsmile  Keep it up!

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:

That was really good man! Nice One! While your animation was choppy, I hardly noticed because of how good the story was! mini/bigsmile  Keep it up!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it.