Topic: "Vampire Vengeance" An Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Lego Parody

Directory Link

"Vampire Vengeance" An Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Lego Parody

youtubular

Hey, bros! Got another vid for ya. This one I did a few months ago for a LEGO contest (that's why it's filmed on my old camera). I re-read the requirements yesterday and found out that it wasn't eligible so I just decided to post it. I didn't see the part that said it required I have the products from the Monster Fighters line in the video. Kind of a biggie deal. Anyway, that's why the ending a little unexpectedly colorful. Hope you like it and tell me what you think as always!

Re: "Vampire Vengeance" An Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Lego Parody

That was Great! Nice fight scene! mini/smile

~Hal

Haha, really like the surprise entrance at the end. I accidentally gave it 4 bricks instead of five though, sorry. mini/sad

sigelrelster
Scripting: 100% Animation: 3% Post-Production: 0%

The lighting and quality aspects of this are fair enough, however, the color gives a small clamy feeling to the film. I saw this last a couple days ago and my computer won't let me watch it again. This was a relief from the last Avengers clip.

Although you claim to have made it awhile ago it'd be nice to see lots of nice long videos with the new camera, I recommend you try to get those out as fast as posssible.

As to the video you did a fine job with the realism of the movments as only you can, the story seemed pretty fun until the random ending, which seemed out of place, maybe you wanted it to be random. The sound was superb, the voice acting was decent so keep on brickin.

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

very good:)

My favorite part of this was the color design to be honest. The humor was decent and the animation was good (though that didn't look much like Abraham Lincoln), but I loved the way it went from cold and clinical to bright and colorful at the end. It needed a better punchline, though.