Topic: Lego Olympics 2012

Directory Link

Lego Olympics 2012

YouTube

This was a short animation put together before the olympics just for fun. Hope you all enjoy!

Progress on next film: lego Olympics 2012

Re: Lego Olympics 2012

I liked it. Animation were smooth and so but the resolution sucked... can you do anything for make it better?

silmänkääntäjä wrote:

I liked it. Animation were smooth and so but the resolution sucked... can you do anything for make it better?

It would be better if you didn't use the word sucked. It's not very nice.

Nicely done! The resolution was OK, I like how you did the speaker effect. The frame-rate was rather smooth, and the judo fight scene was rather nicely done. Overall 4/5.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

GHB Productions wrote:
silmänkääntäjä wrote:

Not just that. 1 year ago, when I was a newbie, I said that someone's film sucked. Got 2 week ban. So please, do edit your post before someone gets offended and reports it.

Troodon wrote:
GHB Productions wrote:
silmänkääntäjä wrote:

Not just that. 1 year ago, when I was a newbie, I said that someone's film sucked. Got 2 week ban. So please, do edit your post before someone gets offended and reports it.

Whoa, guys. He didn't say the film sucked, he just said the resolution sucked. Even though he could have chosen his wording better, I don't think his post is really ban worthy.

Thanks for all of your feedback guys, I'm trying to get a higher resolution for the videos, but with the slow computer I have it's quite hard to shoot HD pictures and store them. But I will try my best to improve it. mini/smile

Progress on next film: lego Olympics 2012