Topic: Miner Trouble

Directory Link

Miner Trouble

YouTube

Crime strikes the mines of LEGO City. Created for the Tongal Mini Movies competition.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: Miner Trouble

It was a bit choppy at times, but other than that, great job!

This was great! Like I said in chat, the greenscreen is visible in the reflections on minifigs in a couple spots. I know I can't help with that...I can't even do a moderately good greenscreen. I really like this video, great job!

Not your best work, but I liked it mini/smile

The lighting was pretty cool... although there was some light flickers.

I agree with Jonn, the green-screening was not superb.

-Cinematography: 8/10
   -Sound: 8.5/10
   -Animation: 7/10
   -Effects: 7.5/10
   -Sets: 8/10

→OVERALL: 7/10

*The Overall rating as nothing to do with the other categories... It's just my overall appreciation of your film.

Not as bad as your other Tongal entries, but it still had its flaws. But, it did manage to get a chuckle or two out of me, though. And I don't chuckle at many LEGO videos anymore. Nice job. mini/wink

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

You did a good job capturing the feel of a Lego mini-movie, and although the green screening and lighting weren't stunning at times, it didn't take away from the entertainment value of the film at all. I think the the restrictions of the contest hindered what is the best part about all of your films, the overall production value. The limit on story and impressive sets and CGI backgrounds meant that it didn't have the wow factor of a lot of your other films, but I still enjoyed it. mini/smile