Directory Link

David And Goliath

Film
YouTube Channel

Please rate and comment!

Re: David And Goliath

Why only 2 stars??:( mini/sad mini/sad

First, you just posted the film, most of us haven't even had a chance to see it.

Second, there was only one rating, it'll even out more as more votes come in.

Third, bumping your own film, four hours after you have posted it isn't recommended.

Forth, it may have gotten that rating because of the choppy animation, the less-than-stellar voice acting, the camera bumps, and the light flicker.

I really like it when others try to animate scenes/stories from the Bible, but so-so quality can ruin a good film.
Just keep with it, and keep working on it. Your skills will develop with time and practice, and before you know it, you'll be a really good animator.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.:) mini/smile
I lost some of the audio and video quality because to upload the video to youtube in HD was gonna take 1429 MINUTES!!
So I put the quality down and it only took 2 hours.
Have any tips to upload a HD video to youtube quickly?:o

BrickCorp45 wrote:

Have any tips to upload a HD video to youtube quickly?:o

HD video? Quick upload to YouTube?
Sorry, but those things just don't mix.

If you want to upload a HD video, you'll just have to be patient and wait.
I film in HD, so it takes a long time for a video to upload (all of my videos are unlisted). Learning from those experiences, I decided from now on if I want to upload a video, I pick an "uploading day". This would involve starting to upload earlier in the day, like early afternoon. This way, the computer wouldn't have to be left on all night (if the video is in HD and considerably long, then it might have to be left on anyway). I choose to wait because I think it will be worth having my film shown in HD.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.