Directory Link

Batman: Halloween Special

The BatTube

Halloween Special! mini/smile

Re: Batman: Halloween Special

http://i.qkme.me/356yjg.jpg
mini/lol

DUde haha! Nice video! One of the things I saw that could be improved is the voice quality (mostly chuck norris his voice sound like it's in a open room) . And yeah no one is comment on mine either!!!!

Last edited by mada (October 22, 2012 (06:07pm))

Not bad man, but I seriously don't know how you can make so many films in so little time. I feel like if you weren't in such a rush to continuously release new videos that you could put more time & effort towards one, longer & better film.

That would probably keep some of the members on here more interested in your work as well (not that we aren't right now), but it seems you have complained about not getting enough comments on several of your films, when pretty much every time I sign onto BiM there is another Larry Studios film out. (but kudos to you for putting a lot of time towards your hobby!)

That being said, the animation is decent, but could improve. I feel like a lot of the animated parts of the film are hidden behind effects, like blood, muzzle flares, and camera shake. Also, the pacing seemed a bit off, it wasn't bad, but I felt like I could have lost interest in what was going on even though it was a short film. Also, more often than not, your credit sequences seem to run a little bit too long.

I would really like to see what you can produce if you were to sit down and go through the motions of a larger project. I know I personally would really like to see a longer and more involved film from you, because I'm sure you have the talent to do it, and a little bit of effort towards one film could really go a long ways.
Anyways, I'm not putting your films down, you make good stuff, I'm just stating my opinion.

Last edited by Olsonstudios (October 22, 2012 (07:40pm))

Have any comments for my new video? "Gandalf's Break on the Way to The Shire"

Olsonstudios wrote:

Not bad man, but I seriously don't know how you can make so many films in so little time. I feel like if you weren't in such a rush to continuously release new videos that you could put more time & effort towards one, longer & better film.

That would probably keep some of the members on here more interested in your work as well (not that we aren't right now), but it seems you have complained about not getting enough comments on several of your films, when pretty much every time I sign onto BiM there is another Larry Studios film out. (but kudos to you for putting a lot of time towards your hobby!)

That being said, the animation is decent, but could improve. I feel like a lot of the animated parts of the film are hidden behind effects, like blood, muzzle flares, and camera shake. Also, the pacing seemed a bit off, it wasn't bad, but I felt like I could have lost interest in what was going on even though it was a short film. Also, more often than not, your credit sequences seem to run a little bit too long.

I would really like to see what you can produce if you were to sit down and go through the motions of a larger project. I know I personally would really like to see a longer and more involved film from you, because I'm sure you have the talent to do it, and a little bit of effort towards one film could really go a long ways.
Anyways, I'm not putting your films down, you make good stuff, I'm just stating my opinion.

Thank you for this post Olson, I really appreciate it, you did say a lot of truth mini/smile I wanna try doing some larger project but usually I lose interest in projects if the production lasts for more than a day or few, you know? Usually I make a video like this in 7-10hours (in a day) and that's how I roll. I gotta change that though, I'm aware it's my problem. Another issue of mine is that I have way too many ideas in my head and I rush to complete them.

Werent you just ripping me but here you are with yet another Batman video that makes no sense and has tons of gore in it and senseless violence? Pretty lame Larry.
Deserves my lowest rating yet.

Outsider wrote:

Werent you just ripping me but here you are with yet another Batman video that makes no sense and has tons of gore in it and senseless violence? Pretty lame Larry.
Deserves my lowest rating yet.

Congratz, you are the dumbest BiM member, like ever.