Topic: Lego Axe Punisher

Directory Link

Lego Axe Punisher

Video

The axe will punish and kill every evil on this world.

Re: Lego Axe Punisher

It was ok I guess. The looping at the beggining really devalued the brickfilm though and I'm really getting tired of that music as recently it's been on almost every 5th brickfilm I've watched mini/lol  there's jamendo.com a really great website which has thousands of songs available for your projects and this would make your vid seem more unique. There were quite a few camera bumps and light flicker was also unfortunately there, however I did enjoy your camera work at some points and some of the moves were also well animated. I think this brickfilm is a decent 3 out 5.

LarryStudios wrote:

It was ok I guess. The looping at the beggining really devalued the brickfilm though and I'm really getting tired of that music as recently it's been on almost every 5th brickfilm I've watched mini/lol  there's jamendo.com a really great website which has thousands of songs available for your projects and this would make your vid seem more unique. There were quite a few camera bumps and light flicker was also unfortunately there, however I did enjoy your camera work at some points and some of the moves were also well animated. I think this brickfilm is a decent 3 out 5.

Why is it you praise lame films like Shrambo Studios but something like this you rag on? You really confuse me, hey maybe Antonio is the man of your dreams eh Larry? I give this a 5 of 5. Great work.

FYI you claimed Forrest Fire was miine.

Outsider wrote:
LarryStudios wrote:

Why is it you praise lame films like Shrambo Studios but something like this you rag on? You really confuse me, hey maybe Antonio is the man of your dreams eh Larry? I give this a 5 of 5. Great work.

FYI you claimed Forrest Fire was miine.

I like Antonio's films because they have good storyline, this film was only 2 minutes so it's a completely different situation kid. Y u so butthurt anyways?