Topic: Forgotten

Directory Link

Forgotten

YouTube

Robin is dead, but !@#$ Grayson isn't. !@#$ Grayson travels to train with the fighting master, Ra's Al Ghul. Bruce Wayne is mourning the death of his beloved sidekick. Bruce also has Detective Sherwood down his neck, asking him questions about !@#$'s death. When Ra's Al Ghul wants to destroy Gotham City, !@#$ has to decide between good and evil!

Re: Forgotten

Umh. I didn't like it much. Much choppy animation, camera bumps and light flicking and sometimes bad chorma/green screening. And the minifigs talked too much + too much still images for example talking scenes. I want more action. mini/sad

Really good concept, the animation is a bit fast at times, the story goes by really fast, can be difficult to follow as a viewer, something that would make a world of difference is the cinematography, could do with some work..  You have good potential in this film however just it wasn't executed properly.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

silmänkääntäjä wrote:

Umh. I didn't like it much. Much choppy animation, camera bumps and light flicking and sometimes bad chorma/green screening. And the minifigs talked too much + too much still images for example talking scenes. I want more action. mini/sad

I'm sorry that you didn't like it. Honestly, I was just as sad as you were about this. Everything you've said is true...

Martinko Media wrote:
silmänkääntäjä wrote:

I'm sorry that you didn't like it. Honestly, I was just as sad as you were about this. Everything you've said is true...

mini/tongue Don't be sad, you can do better! mini/wink Just fix those problems. Better animating, train it! Set your camer a settings to better and keep your camera steady. mini/smile Chorma keying is hard and I appreciate more if you just would use normal "material" sceneries and play more with the sets.

And sorry if I sound like too rudy. ;P

The story was a touch quick, but if it were to be slowed down, I think that it would be quite a bit better. Not too bad mini/smile

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg