Topic: Logitech C920 how do I achieve 1280x720 Picture quality???

I got a Logitech C920, I'm currently using monkeyJam and other frame capturing software but point is, on no matter what software I never realized now, my image quality and size is at 640x480?? Whats going on? And how can I adjust it to achieve maximum potential and quality?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Re: Logitech C920 how do I achieve 1280x720 Picture quality???

Open MJ, create a layer, open the "Capture" window, click the "Size" tab, and pick whatever size you want. mini/wink

(If you want FULL HD, pick the "1920 X 1080" size.)

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (January 25, 2013 (08:24am))

Be sure you have a huge screen, or when you preview your movie, it'll be out of range! (personal experience) mini/lol

My life goes by 24fps.
Another free stopmotion program? Possibly! View here! http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/po … 6/#p274396

Hey PrichardStudios thanks for your response and answer, I really appreciate it, Thats a major help for me, also am I able to do this on other frame capturing programs? Or is it just for MJ?

E.G helium frog? Which doesn't seem to work for me atm.

Hey CyberCom, haha I'll keep that in mind, you have a good point, stick to your comps resolution, haha thanks for the tip!

Kind regards, Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."

I use Helium Frog with my c920 and it works pretty well at higher resolutions up to 1080p. Unlike monkey jam you don't need a huge screen to preview your images and it has onion skinning and many other useful features. If your having problems with it I would recommend re-downloading it from http://www.heliumfrog.net63.net/heliumfrogindex.html

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

thanks legomoviemaker, I tried but had trouble, Ill try it again.