Topic: Lego - TobyMac - Me Without You

Directory Link

Lego - TobyMac - Me Without You

Youtube

This is my latest video with a self-explanitory title. This uses 15 fps. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

MSEP

Re: Lego - TobyMac - Me Without You

The reason i watched this was because i thought it had something to do with the band mewithoutYou it doesn't...Oh well it was still good. mini/tongue You're animations smooth, you just need to work out the set and camera bumbs. mini/smile

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

The first flaw that I noticed was that the "rain" particles looked like they were snow particles. When I noticed the water drop effects on the minifigs and the sets on top with digital snow particles it made it seem rather unprofessional. There were some camera bumps, set bumps and the animation was average, it's not bad but it's not really good either. It's watchable. Also there was some flicker. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the video and the sets were sweet. Also some of the animation movements were indeed neat so it's not all bad as this is a forum for constructive criticism I believe I've done my duties mini/bigsmile keep on animatin' bro, it was nice.

Well, the reason why the rain looked like snow was because I have used a similar slower affect for snow. Thanks!

MSEP