Topic: [Closed] Police Show Contest & 2nd Annual Brickworld Film Festival

EDIT: The contests are both over, but you can check out the results of the Brickworld Film Festival and Police Show Animation Contest.

Hey BiMers!

I'm running two animation contest that y'all might be interested in. The first is open to anyone, but requires a very specific type of animation. Following up on my latest animation, Police Show Commercial, I am holding a contest for other animators for make their own episode/interpretation of Police Show.

The second contest is only open to registered attendees of Brickworld Chicago ( the best LEGO fan convention ever). David Pagano and I will be judging the festival again this year and we're trying to convince as many other LEGO animators to attend as possible.

Last edited by fallentomato (July 20, 2013 (11:02am))

Re: [Closed] Police Show Contest & 2nd Annual Brickworld Film Festival

Wowzers, Ima try somethin'!

~Hal

ma HUGE fan of NNN and i can't wait to enter this contest!

I was wondering if you were going to put this here. I'm more than halfway through animating my entry to the Police Show contest. mini/smile

I'm gonna have a go with this one.... also there is a competition on my website mini/smile

I would be in for sure if you didn't have to be a Full Registrant, is it worth the 70$ + staying in a hotel not just to be able to be in the contest?

mada wrote:

I would be in for sure if you didn't have to be a Full Registrant, is it worth the 70$ + staying in a hotel not just to be able to be in the contest?

I think Brickworld is worth $70, it's my favorite four days of the year. But i understand that it's a lot of money, especially if you've never been to a LEGO convention before. I'd suggest coming on one of the public days if you live nearby, then you could have a better idea for next year if you want to come and spend the money to register.

Already did mini/tongue

Just finished my entry mini/smile you can check it out here,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A8y2H0ZxvI

The contests are both over, but you can check out the results of the Brickworld Film Festival and Police Show Animation Contest.

Thanks to everyone who entered! mini/smile