Topic: Sarcasm

Directory Link

Sarcasm

YouTube

Here's a short little film I made. Sorry about not uploading any animations recently. I'll try to get some more out more often. I hope to enter the EASTER contest, too.

Re: Sarcasm

I liked it.

jediknight1997 wrote:

I liked it.

Thanks! mini/smile

My voice sounds like a 10 year old. Haha

All sarcasm aside, I can definitely see your animation improving. It looked great in this one!! The joke was a bit strange and lacked a punch line. I really liked the voice acting though.
Also I feel like there is something weird with your lighting, it seems really harsh. Do you have a paper taped over it to diffuse the light? Or maybe your camera has too much exposure? Also in one scene I saw the edge of the walls which is not the best idea.

So yeah, you did a great job! mini/bigsmile keep up the good work!

topitmunkeydog wrote:

All sarcasm aside, I can definitely see your animation improving. It looked great in this one!! The joke was a bit strange and lacked a punch line. I really liked the voice acting though.
Also I feel like there is something weird with your lighting, it seems really harsh. Do you have a paper taped over it to diffuse the light? Or maybe your camera has too much exposure? Also in one scene I saw the edge of the walls which is not the best idea.

So yeah, you did a great job! mini/bigsmile keep up the good work!

Thanks for the advice! mini/smile I'll lower the exposure on my camera and tape paper over my lights for my EASTER entry and see how it turns out. Maybe the joke made a little more sense to me then it did to everybody else. I also just noticed the edge of the walls were showing now that you said so.

Yeah I highly recommend making a diffuser. Not that you have this problem, but it also helps a lot when trying to avoid light flicker.

The lighting could of had some improvement, but the rest was pretty good

Making brickfilms ever since I figured out how to turn on a camera.