Topic: [EASTER 2013] Egg Hunt

Directory Link

[EASTER 2013] Egg Hunt

YouTube

Happy Easter! This isn't my best work considering I just did it all this morning. It was pretty rushed job. I just wanted to get a quick entry in.

Re: [EASTER 2013] Egg Hunt

The sets were quite bare and basic, the characters were really close to the background, and there wasn’t anything really interesting until the punchline. (Which, despite being EGGScruciatingly corny, worked pretty well.) The animated characters wiggled around a lot, the movements didn’t have that much easing, and the head thing wasn’t exaggerated and “Punchy” enough.

It’s not that bad for a rushed job, but a better set and another, slightly better take on the animation would have really helped your ranking. It is entertaining though.

Re: [EASTER 2013] Egg Hunt

Pritchard Studios wrote:

The sets were quite bare and basic, the characters were really close to the background, and there wasn’t anything really interesting until the punchline. (Which, despite being EGGScruciatingly corny, worked pretty well.) The animated characters wiggled around a lot, the movements didn’t have that much easing, and the head thing wasn’t exaggerated and “Punchy” enough.

It’s not that bad for a rushed job, but a better set and another, slightly better take on the animation would have really helped your ranking. It is entertaining though.

Yeah, I think I did pretty well for an entry that took me a little over an hour to make. mini/tongue Thanks for all your advice.