Topic: The Lever

Directory Link

The Lever

YouTube

When your love for levers goes a little too far. A man has an interesting 'addiction' to levers, for an unknown reason.

Please check out the short film and let me know what you think. I would love any feedback even if it isn't good! Thanks mini/smile

Re: The Lever

Really smooth animation--the light fluctuates a bit though, you should probably fix that

You're pretty funny looking. You sort of remind me of...oh.
Oh.

Great idea!
There's a teeny-tiny little bump every time the lever says "Pull me" and it's really noticeable at 0:23.
But you did a great job on the animation, and the voice acting is done quite well.
Of course, I have no idea how this guy got addicted to levers, as buttons are obviously the way to go. mini/tongue

It was a nice, fun little short. Quite enjoyable.

That was a most peculiar addiction! mini/wink
Say, where did you get that minifigure haircut? It looks like it would make a good piece for a LEGO David Tennant character. mini/bigsmile

Thanks for the feedback guys mini/smile

@TheWeirdOne - I've being trying to fix that, its probably one of my main issues but I'm sure it'll be totally fixed soon!

@Pritchard Studios - Thanks again (Ps Levers are undoubtedly the way to go mini/tongue)

@Reeldangerstudios - I took the haircut from the boy in the pajamas with the teddy bear from one of the mini figure sets. I agree it would make a good piece for a LEGO David Tennant character mini/smile

Great animation, voice is a bit hard to understand, but not a big deal.
(p.s. Is this based on a true story?)

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

Haha, no unfortunately this is not based on a true story mini/wink Although, I think it would be cool to know someone who was addicted to levers!

video probs, but this looks like one i want to see.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."