Topic: The Parasite Slip Up

Directory Link

The Parasite Slip Up

Watch this on Youtube
My Youtube channel

This was a stupid little brick film I threw together for a contest. Don't hurt me........

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Re: The Parasite Slip Up

That was funny; I legitimately did not see it coming. I was thinking up criticisms for the space film and then saw that the whole thing was a joke and felt a bit silly. That being said, I think it would have been better if you had gotten someone older to do the voice of the soldier, the obviously young voice hurt the dark feeling that the script achieved. Everything else was pretty good; the joke was quite funny and well executed, and the animation was pretty good; I liked it. mini/smile

Re: The Parasite Slip Up

backyardlegos wrote:

That was funny; I legitimately did not see it coming. I was thinking up criticisms for the space film and then saw that the whole thing was a joke and felt a bit silly. That being said, I think it would have been better if you had gotten someone older to do the voice of the soldier, the obviously young voice hurt the dark feeling that the script achieved. Everything else was pretty good; the joke was quite funny and well executed, and the animation was pretty good; I liked it. mini/smile

Thanks! The thing I love about this site is that the other users actually try to help you improve. mini/smile On Youtube people just say: "Epic" Or "That sucked." mini/rolleyes

no more brickfilming *sad face*.