Topic: TIME WAR

Directory Link

TIME WAR

YouTube

YouTube
Max, She/They

Re: TIME WAR

EDIT: Okay, sorry. Twas a good video, I just didn't really get it. But maybe you didn't have to. The animation was good.

Last edited by Mickey (June 15, 2013 (04:55pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Yes?

YouTube
Max, She/They

The name confused me. mini/lol I thought this is Doctor Who's Time War. That would be cool if someone just could do it!

Mickey wrote:

Twas a good video, I just didn't really get it. But maybe you didn't have to. The animation was good.

Yeah, its supposed to be an ambiguous, slightly out-of-body experience.

I have no idea why I chose the title. I just went for it, and by a happy coincidence the words fitted perfectly onto the baseplate. This has no relation to Doctor Who, sadly. I've considered making a Brickfilm about the Time War, but I think the whole idea of the Time War is that we're not supposed to see it but rather feel the enormous impact it created (well, until RTD began using it too much and then Moffat just screwed the whole thing up - but that's for another thread...)

YouTube
Max, She/They

I love this! One of the best brickfilms I've ever seen. You said once that some video (was it the White Stripes video) was the closest lego would ever get to "real art." You sort of just proved yourself wrong by making this video. mini/bigsmile

Wow! Loved the stark contrast of black and white, very well done. Much more on the "artsy" side then most brickfilms.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm