Topic: The Escape

Month ago I posted a trailer.
Now the hole movie is finished. I hope you enjoy The Escape mini/smile It is in german, but I have subtiteled the dialogues. And here is the roll text from the beginning:

Part IV - The Escape

The empire leads wars and is trying
to submit all systems. Meawhile one
Jedi escapes from captivity.

Number of Trooper decreases permanently.
Not only through the persistent
fighting, but also by Vaders anger.

About half the fleet is di$abl*d by
sof!war< s.ut down ..

It is a sequel of Der Ausbruch

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Peiler/Brickfilms/Singularity/banner_04.png

Re: The Escape

The effects at 2mins+ are awesome.

Sometimes the animation is a bit slow and it makes it seem less lifelike, but other than that it was really cool.

EDIT: Haha endings great

Last edited by Rsteenoven (April 8, 2009 (04:12am))

Exellent! Not only were the effects Jaw droppingly awesome, but the humour was exellent!

Good:
-Superb Effects
-Well timed and carefully done humour
-Effects were utilised very well, and made the whole thing feel epical
-Actually very Loyal to the whole Star Wars franchise

Bad:
-As Rsteenoven pointed out, the animation was a bit slow in parts. I think that some of the physical humour might have looked a tiny bit better if it was faster, but ah well
-Sometimes the Bluescreen was great, but at one or two points the Jedi did have a blue outline.

Overall: 8/10, and I am interested to see more from this incredibly talented Animator

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Thanks for your helpful criticism, it is my basic of becoming better, especially Max good summary.

You can see more made by me at YouTube, but the older ones are not as good as this one.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Peiler/Brickfilms/Singularity/banner_04.png

Very interesting, with a unique use of effects. At the moment my computer is having trouble playing the sound, but the visuals were definitely intriguing. I look forward to watching it with audio. The digital effects for the most part had a kind of unrealistic quality to them. Hopefully I can give a better review later after watching it again.

- Leo