Topic: LEGO Lone Ranger: Ride for Justice

Directory Link

LEGO Lone Ranger: Ride for Justice

YouTube

Based on the 2013 film: On a regular day in the wild west, Butch Cavendish and his gang rob a bank. They almost succeed until the Lone Ranger and Tonto try to stop them! Then, the Cavendish gang hop on a train with money and Rebecca Reid! Will the Lone Ranger and Tonto stop them? Find out in this film!

Re: LEGO Lone Ranger: Ride for Justice

I like that someone made a video about Lone Ranger. Okay, I'll review this properly!

The story was pretty basic but I like it. The robbers rob'd the bank and they got money and the hero(s) try to stop them. And this based on the film so... yeah!

The animation was pretty choppy sometimes. You did walk cycles fine but the basic problem was that other movements were pretty poorly done sometimes. It could be hard to animate them but if you really get into it you could do better. You know I'm right eh. mini/wink I think the camera bumps did confuse me with the animation too, so they were pretty disturbing sometimes.

Music fits nicely especially at the beginning and focusing the "wanted poster" was great thing! Maybe the footstep sounds were too loud but that's allright. The main problem was that they were unsynch sometimes.

The scenery was very good I didn't even figure anything bad except you maybe should put more blocks on the backround for details.

Hmm... That's it!

The camera movements were done on purpose to give the illusion of the train moving. mini/smile

It was a nice simple story -- and it was great that it wasn't about Batman or Star Wars -- but the actions had no build up to them, so it was difficult to get an idea about exactly what was happening. Also it was odd that all the characters hopped around when there are many tutorials out there explaining how to do minifig walk cycles. There was no real conclusion either -- the train crashed into something, and the next thing we see is the Lone Ranger and Tonto riding off into the sunset.
Still, technically it was good, and I'd be interested to see any sequel!