Re: GO-Film 2013

In the meantime lets have another contest to kill time until THAC starts.

It starts October 18th and ends the day before THAC 11. Should get quite a few entries by then.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

It has now been 1 week since the deadline with no word from onion. (If this takes too long maybe we could nominate a new contest runner who could choose judges to judge based of the criteria on the first page)

I volunteer as tribute!

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Fun Sucker wrote:

I volunteer as tribute!

I recommend Prichard studios as one of judges (he's always been good at giving reviews)
I would wait a wait a little longer though (the contest does have prizes and a sponsor) This would be easier to decide if we could contact onion (but if we could we wouldn't this problem)

Fun Sucker wrote:

I volunteer as tribute!

I second this!

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I would, but can't get Youtube on campus, so I'd have to find a time to run off to a McDonalds for a few hours to watch all the films. Sunday is clear for sure, but probably not any time before then.

I'd recommend trying to contact him through all available avenues, but if nothing comes of it, moving ahead with new judges and things. We just don't want this to drag out too long and turn into another of our infamously delayed judging episodes.

That being said, thanks a ton for the vote of confidence!

I know people have tried to contact him through Skype and YouTube private messages but he hasn't check his BiM or email where the entries were sent.

As earlier mentioned I would like to donate my prize from the Contrast contest. It has been arranged with Squash and Pritchard – so there is at least one prize mini/smile

What was the prize? (and thanks for donating mini/smile )

People I want to ask to be judges (and why)-
Fun Sucker- Judge and result compiler (volunteered)
Pritchard Studios- Judge? (good reviewer and brickfilmer)
Slyther- Judge? (prize giver and good brickfilmer)
jstudios- judge?  (attempted to enter and good brickfilmer)
Nathan Wells- judge? (experienced brickfilmer)
Squid- judge? (good brickfilmer, sound designer, and reviewer)
backyardlegos- judge? (good brickfilmer and reviewer)
(When I say a good reviewer I mean they usually give longer than the usual one or two lines reviews and they accurately tell what was good and what to improve.)

Who accepts these requests and what do people think of my ideas for judges? (judging of first page of the thread's rubric)
But before we judge Aiwah needs to post his original entry's link (he's improving his entry prior to public release)

Too many judges. Contact the best three or so, if one refuses, move on down the list.

As to prizes, it looks like we have just the one, so first gets that. But somebody could make special sigs for the top three if they felt like it.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Too many judges. Contact the best three or so, if one refuses, move on down the list.

As to prizes, it looks like we have just the one, so first gets that. But somebody could make special sigs for the top three if they felt like it.

Those are just possibilities. I will probably contact 4 (not counting Fun Sucker who volunteered to be the compiler)
And don't forget sigs for "funniest" and "most creative"

The prize is one LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite Package containing a DVD, Blu-Ray, and Clark Kent minifigure.

Pritchard Studios still have the prize. He don’t ship outside of the continental USA.

See it here:

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … m-contest/

I can help judge. PM me and we can work things out.

I will first need to make a judging sheet (and Nathan Wells when you do judge you'll need to send your results to Fun Sucker) I'll try to contact Aiwah about his film again.

Sylther wrote:

The prize is one LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite Package containing a DVD, Blu-Ray, and Clark Kent minifigure.

Pritchard Studios still have the prize. He don’t ship outside of the continental USA.

See it here:

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … m-contest/

YAY! I have always wanted that minifigure!:DD

Just sent PM's with links to judging forms to 2 judges and 3 possible judges. The Prize will go to the overall best film.
Can someone volunteer to make sig's for funniest, most creative, and top 3 best overall films?

END films wrote:

Can someone volunteer to make sig's for funniest, most creative, and top 3 best overall films?

sig's?

sorry that IDK

Also to clarify the creative and funny winners will win a prize also correct?

LucasetaK J wrote:
END films wrote:

sig's?

sorry that IDK

Also to clarify the creative and funny winners will win a prize also correct?

Sig's as in signitures (when people have a banner under all their posts)
Unless some one donates or Onion comes back most creative and funniest won't win any thing mini/sad

Not that I wouldn't be down to help judge, but has anyone tried contacting RealBrick, he's listed as the co-host and judge in the first post, so I think he should have a say it whatever happens, especially before the community takes the whole thing into it's own hands.