Re: GO-Film 2013

Thanks for pointing that out I will try to contact him. Can someone with Skype also try to contact him through that?
Also we could do the unofficial judging and the official judges can still come out with their own results.

Last edited by END films (October 24, 2013 (05:13am))

Since the contest is over I think I'll just come out and say that I am also one of the so called "official" judges that onion kept secret and I believe ScypaxPictures is the other one.

EDIT:

END films wrote:

This would be easier to decide if we could contact onion (but if we could we wouldn't this problem)

btw it has never been said that we can't contact onion, if you look at the last post on the fifth page you'll see that I did and what onion said to me is what we should be doing.

Last edited by Lucas (October 24, 2013 (07:41am))

The year listed made me think you were joking. Thanks for clearing things up I have notified all the "judges" and got rid of the judging sheets. Problems solved! mini/bigsmile

Double post Aiwah's film has been added to the playlist. It's amazing mini/jaw

backyardlegos wrote:

Not that I wouldn't be down to help judge, but has anyone tried contacting RealBrick, he's listed as the co-host and judge in the first post, so I think he should have a say it whatever happens, especially before the community takes the whole thing into it's own hands.

Backyard is correct. please contact realbrick.

Well we have Lucas's above response and RealBrick's response to my PM-

Any news about the official prizes and judges?

RealBrick wrote:

Not that I know of, for a Judge, he's been keeping me pretty in the dark.

Any updates?

LASF wrote:

Any updates?

We've already got a headstone made. If you kind gentlemen would be oh so kind enough to donate some flowers or a reef for the burial that would be fantastic.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Lets just hope that it won't be as long as Easter 2012 (April to August) I just hope that judges who have the ability to contact onion do so so he can get back to running his contest.

Last edited by END films (October 28, 2013 (06:05am))

I have contacted him multiple times, it's not that he's not paying attention. He can't get back atm

Hal's dead.

He told me himself.

Chris W. wrote:

Hal's dead.

He told me himself.

IT CAN'T BE!!! mini/XD

What are we going to do? mini/twitch

LucasetaK J wrote:

Get a body bag and a shovel.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:
LucasetaK J wrote:

Why don't we just get ourselves a giant plastic tub and some hydrofluoric acid to dissolve the body?

CarrollFilms wrote:
LucasetaK J wrote:

Why don't we just get ourselves a giant plastic tub and some hydrofluoric acid to dissolve the body?

Why run around town looking for some stupid piece of plastic when you have a perfectly good tub you can use?

Squash wrote:
CarrollFilms wrote:

Why run around town looking for some stupid piece of plastic when you have a perfectly good tub you can use?

Because the hydrofluoric acid won't eat through plastic, but it will eat through a ceramic tub. So if you want a mess of bloody slush eating through your celing and landing in your hallway, be my guest.

This isn't Breaking Bad

Willco66 wrote:

This isn't Breaking Bad

He is right! We need to focus. What are we going to do in regards to the contest? Friends and family of mine have asked "Did you get the results?" or "Did you win?" and I respond by saying "UH... " Because the results HAVEN"T BEEN GIVEN! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!

Allright if I could get some kind of link to all the entries (also how do we know if it's all the entries on that list?) and i'll send it over to the other judges.

Someone made a playlist earlier with the entries, is that all of them or is some still out there left to be found?