Re: GO-Film 2013

I made the playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … jTXS5Ec2cY (link to the one vimeo entry is in the playlist's description)
As far as I know this is all of them (no one else has mentioned finishing/submitting an entry)

Last edited by END films (November 2, 2013 (12:03pm))

All right Onion told CarrollFilms who later told me that I could take over the judging/hosting of this contest (hopefully onion will come back later so he can witness the travesty I will presumably cause)

Willco66 wrote:

This isn't Breaking Bad

JESSE IT'S TIME TO COOK

Spoiler (click to read)

bacon

Troodon wrote:
Willco66 wrote:

This isn't Breaking Bad

JESSE IT'S TIME TO COOK

Spoiler (click to read)

bacon

Why bacon?

LASF wrote:
Troodon wrote:
Willco66 wrote:

This isn't Breaking Bad

JESSE IT'S TIME TO COOK

Spoiler (click to read)

bacon

Why bacon?

Why not?

Glad to see the results coming along, though.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:

Glad to see the results coming along, though.

AGREED! After 2 1/2 weeks we get our results!!! I am excited!

legoboy11901 has arrived to the contest and he shall enter!

legoboy11901 wrote:

I'm sorry?

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

legoboy11901 wrote:

The contest has been over for almost three weeks now.

updates?

I have been "forced" to replace some of the judges due to the original ones not actually being able to watch the videos. So far I have recieved one, hopefully the results could actually be up tomorrow if all works well but I kinda doubt it.
Just know that we are working on it.

Ouch, well, at least it means the results will be here that much sooner.
Thanks Lucas for doing this for us!

Thanks for helping Lucas  mini/smile  I look forward to the results.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Ouch, well, at least it means the results will be here that much sooner.
Thanks Lucas for doing this for us!

Hey Pritchard did you enter the contest? If so your entry is not on the playlist and I will need a link to it as soon as possible

He didn't enter (he just likes to speak for the community some times mini/smile ). After Contrast he went straight to finishing the animation for his steampunk film (which wasn't an entry) before he went to college.

Okay, I have now recieved results from 2 judges (3 if you count with myself) and I think I may leave it at that unless I find another one that I find to be "worthy" to judge but I don't thank that's gonna happen.

RESULTS COMING TODAY!

YAY!!!

Lucas wrote:

Okay, I have now recieved results from 2 judges (3 if you count with myself) and I think I may leave it at that unless I find another one that I find to be "worthy" to judge but I don't thank that's gonna happen.

When I tried to run my own judging (sorry again about that) Nathan Wells was interested in judging a contest.

END films wrote:
Lucas wrote:

When I tried to run my own judging (sorry again about that) Nathan Wells was interested in judging a contest.

Well I'm not really sure if I could get in contact with him in time

It's just an option. If you want to stick with what you have for judges I'm fine with that too.