Topic: Contrast

Directory Link

Contrast

Link 1

Made for 2013 Contrast competition. The longest lego film I have on my channel. [Made before The seeing elf]

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: Contrast

Not bad. The animation was pretty choppy, but you did get the point across (except for the angel at the end, may I ask what was happening there?). I'm not really sure what else to say, except try using a higher framerate. mini/wink

Ok thanks a ton for the critique! Always appreciate feedback. Glad you liked it. I use 15 fps, so not sure about the frame rate. The angel scene was vague on purpose to allow you to come up with your own idea about the ending. Again, thanks!

My Youtube

The framerate is the fps, so I guess I would just suggest trying to minimize the choppy movements. Using Onion Skinning helps with this, you can see the major bumps easily. I can see now what you were attempting at the ending, although I really can't say how that could have been executed better. Kudos for trying out something like that, though. mini/wink

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

The framerate is the fps, so I guess I would just suggest trying to minimize the choppy movements. Using Onion Skinning helps with this, you can see the major bumps easily. I can see now what you were attempting at the ending, although I really can't say how that could have been executed better. Kudos for trying out something like that, though. mini/wink

Thanks a ton for the osom critique Will try that. mini/yes

My Youtube