Re: 2013 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Congratulations to the winners!
It's always great to see all the blood and tears put into these animations properly recognized.
Brotherhood Workshop certainly earned their title, and the rest of these films are great examples of the best this hobby has to offer.

By the way, thanks Monkeys for going through all the effort and time to do this for us!

What a nice comment, much appreciated. Thank you so much! mini/bigsmile

Since the BIM awards have died a death, its great to see people still get recognition for their excellent work. I'm so glad there is still such thing as a 'Critically Acclaimed Brickfilm'.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

Since the BIM awards have died a death, its great to see people still get recognition for their excellent work. I'm so glad there is still such thing as a 'Critically Acclaimed Brickfilm'.

Sweet, thank you! mini/bigsmile

There are so many great brickfilms out there, we are happy to do our part to help recognize them.

thefourmonkeys wrote:
Max Butcher wrote:

Sweet, thank you! mini/bigsmile

There are so many great brickfilms out there, we are happy to do our part to help recognize them.

It'd be cool if they brought the BiM awards back. Like, what if they held a BricksinMotion community 'Ocsars' . Basically a high profile Brickfilmer, such as you, could read off awards, and whatnot, and maybe the winners would be notified so that they could make an acceptance speech? I don't really know. But thanks for holding the Brickfilmer's Guild (Despite my 0% chances of winning).

██████░░████░░░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░████░░░░

I'm working on some brickfilms that hopefully will make the list theirs year. Congrats to all the winners:D