Topic: Only to the Future

Directory Link

Only to the Future

Youtube

This is my entry to the 2013 GO FILM Competition.

Re: Only to the Future

I really liked this. Nicely animated and all.

Only thing I didn't like was the digital zoom. It just doesn't seem realistic enough when used. But that's just me.

Keep up the good work.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:

Only thing I didn't like was the digital zoom. It just doesn't seem realistic enough when used. But that's just me.

Which Zoom? The one on the Flux Capacitor?

LucasetaK J wrote:
CarrollFilms wrote:

Which Zoom? The one on the Flux Capacitor?

Yes, if you do a digital zoom just keep this in mind. Start it with a slow beginning, then let it zoom in and just before it stops make small/slower zooming so it doesn't seem fast when zooming in.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Hehe, I like this film. The voice animating is perfect for this type of film, and the animation was really nice and smooth.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Hehe, I like this film. The voice animating is perfect for this type of film, and the animation was really nice and smooth.

Voice animating?

Sorry, I was thinking of what to say next as I typed. Voice acting.

Bump: I gotta say I really enjoyed this too, I'm actually quite happily surprised at the overall quality of the entries to GO-Film.

What the film lacked in length it made up for in polish. There were only a few minor flaws but the animation was good, the voice acting was clear and the jokes were pretty good too!

Can't say I'm too familiar with your work but please do more, I'd love to see them.

(also a big fan of the car, very well made)

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

Can't say I'm too familiar with your work but please do more, I'd love to see them.

(also a big fan of the car, very well made)

I have 2 other films on this site and the car is an actual LEGO set you can find here: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-DeLorean … hine-21103