Topic: Lego Spiderman

Directory Link

Lego Spiderman

Link 1

I made this in one day..

Re: Lego Spiderman

That was pretty cool! The animation, for the most part, was nice and smooth, and the camera quality was also very nice. I didn't really understand what Aunt May was doing, but I'm assuming he was trying to get back before she found out he was gone, am I right? The fighting could have been slowed down a bit, and in the middle of the fighting it got all dark, was that intentional?

Still, it was an enjoyable watch. mini/wink

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

That was pretty cool! The animation, for the most part, was nice and smooth, and the camera quality was also very nice. I didn't really understand what Aunt May was doing, but I'm assuming he was trying to get back before she found out he was gone, am I right? The fighting could have been slowed down a bit, and in the middle of the fighting it got all dark, was that intentional?

Still, it was an enjoyable watch. mini/wink

Yes that's what she was doing! Spider-man actually came back and turned on the shower (that's what the smoke from the door was) I thought about re-animating it, but decided it wasn't worth the time. As for the fighting, I didn't want, or have the time to mask everything and make it slow. When it got dark this was to show they had been fighting until night haha, and those were pictures spiderman had take, probably should have put them over a camera. mini/bigsmile THanks!

The animation was nice, but the whole thing happened too quickly, and it was just a little hard to tell what was going on; I would definitely suggest working on your pacing. It was entertaining enough though, and I enjoyed it. mini/smile