Topic: A Visit from St. Nicholas, for Advanced Readers

Directory Link

A Visit from St. Nicholas, for Advanced Readers

youtube

The classic Clement Moore Poem, redone at a much higher reading level...

My Youtube Channel:  Minitrue11

My website:  Brickabrackstudios.com

Re: A Visit from St. Nicholas, for Advanced Readers

This was my first real attempt at a bunch of special effects.  I learned a lot doing it that I have been able to incorporate into new work.

Hehe, love the poem, the animation and effects not so much.

A major difficulty was the utter lack of preciseness and cleanliness of the chroma effects, and that the exterior borders of the background of luminaries often revealed themselves to the observant persons examining the cinematic spectacle placed before them.

Yeah.  I was really not sure what I was doing when I created this.  For one, I think my blocks were too close to the green background and there was spill onto the blocks that I just did not know how to deal with.  Also, at the time I made this, I was not at all familiar with keyframing.  A lot of the work I did, would have come out better and taken less time if I had known more about keyframing at the time.   I have learned A LOT since I made this film a year ago.

The animation was ok, but the poem made me laugh. You should record that and sell it on CD. I would buy it.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.