Topic: Madness

Directory Link

Madness

Youtube

My latest film. Hope you like!

Re: Madness

Very random.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon wrote:

Very random.

Th-anks?

In a good way mini/smile . (one critique- the "ghost" images for the live action were a bit distracting)

END films wrote:

In a good way mini/smile . (one critique- the "ghost" images for the live action were a bit distracting)

What do you mean by distracting?

GHB wrote:
END films wrote:

It stood out enough that I thought of the technical problem more than what you were doing.

END films wrote:
GHB wrote:
END films wrote:

It stood out enough that I thought of the technical problem more than what you were doing.

I know, the frame rate was pretty horrific. That may very well have been degrading. But if your talking about the sound, or noise, I actually added that in post for some depth. The original clip of me was silent, as I didn't record audio with it.

There was nothing wrong with the sound I noticed.

Very fun. mini/mrgreen
Reminds me of my first brickfilm.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG