Re: 2015: The Contest

Where do I enter my stuff?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

We haven't decided yet. The end date is still quite a way off but don't worry, we'll make an announcement.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: 2015: The Contest

jampot wrote:

We haven't decided yet. The end date is still quite a way off but don't worry, we'll make an announcement.

Okay, thanks.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

Hi yall! I am sort of a noob, I'm not very good at stop action mini/eek but, I really like contests, and I have been practicing my technique, so I might enter something in for last minute. mini/bigsmile

I make BrickFilms! Wait, doesn't everyone here too?

Re: 2015: The Contest

BrickBuilder28 wrote:

Hi yall! I am sort of a noob, I'm not very good at stop action mini/eek but, I really like contests, and I have been practicing my technique, so I might enter something in for last minute. mini/bigsmile

You still have 3.5 months to make an entry, so you're good. Good luck and have fun!

Re: 2015: The Contest

If my Trailer was a few seconds short of 2 minutes would I be Disqualified or something?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

Rules wrote:

If a trailer, it must be no less than 2 minutes but no more than 3 minutes,

I wouldn't take any chances. Better to be safe than sorry!

YouTubeTwitterInstagram
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: 2015: The Contest

rioforce wrote:
Rules wrote:

If a trailer, it must be no less than 2 minutes but no more than 3 minutes,

I wouldn't take any chances. Better to be safe than sorry!

You're right.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

Sounds like fun, should be a challenge as I have never managed a good video longer than 2 minutes 30

Re: 2015: The Contest

This came over a year ago, and I never decided to enter up until now, when I decided to do a stand alone trailer. I remembered this contest and thought it would be perfect. I'm halfway done scripting the trailer, and then it's on to voices. Getting really pumped for this.

Re: 2015: The Contest

So, who's entering? And how are entries coming?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: 2015: The Contest

jampot wrote:

So, who's entering? And how are entries coming?

I wish I had started this a year ago, but I just came up with my idea like two months before the contest ends. mini/tongue Whatever, I'll try and get it done. I wasn't originally planning to make my trailer into a whole film, but I've gotten so many ideas for a film that I'm going to try for that after I finish the trailer, but for now I'll be focusing on the trailer.

Re: 2015: The Contest

I might not be able to make an entry, unfortunately. I have a lot on my plate. But I am trying to find time to make the story idea I had, so I may make one, I'm just not sure.

But I wanted to say that I am available to voice act for a movie trailer announcer (and other characters). See my example audio clip: https://soundcloud.com/lukeactionfilms/ … ailer-demo . I can add a slight voice deepening effect to make it sound a bit more cinematic. I can also make it sound less epic by using a more comical movie trailer voice.

YouTubeTwitterInstagram
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: 2015: The Contest

My trailer is done I just have to write the synopsis and outline.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

rioforce wrote:

I might not be able to make an entry, unfortunately. I have a lot on my plate. But I am trying to find time to make the story idea I had, so I may make one, I'm just not sure.

But I wanted to say that I am available to voice act for a movie trailer announcer (and other characters). See my example audio clip: https://soundcloud.com/lukeactionfilms/ … ailer-demo . I can add a slight voice deepening effect to make it sound a bit more cinematic. I can also make it sound less epic by using a more comical movie trailer voice.

Rioforce, I am almost ready to cast my film, so I will keep you in mind. I really, really would like to have the most mature voices as possible for my trailer. Thanks for putting yourself out there.

Re: 2015: The Contest

Not trying to steal Rio's thunder here, but I'm also able to help with trailer voice. I have a natural deep voice, which might benefit some people.

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

Re: 2015: The Contest

What are Vlogs and do I have to do one to enter?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

tgb wrote:

What are Vlogs and do I have to do one to enter?

It was just a suggestion. In this context, a blog is a kind of diary update video of how production is going. You don't need to make one to enter.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: 2015: The Contest

tgb wrote:

What are Vlogs and do I have to do one to enter?

Oh, okay. I might make one if I did would I have to put the lego "Director"
Or real me?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: 2015: The Contest

In my entry you can't exactly tell there is 15 distinct scenes but there are.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.