Topic: New idea for rating films

This is the same thread as the one I posted in the "Pre-production" forum, I just thought it would be more fitting here.

My idea is this:
I have watched several films on this site which I didn't dislike, but I really didn't like either. Looking at the 5 stars that I am able to rate, I found the first two to be "Hated it" and "disliked it". and the last three to be "Liked it", Really liked it" and "Loved it". I think there should really be a neutral star like "It was okay" or "Nothing out of the ordinary". I think we could replace the middle star with one of those, and then change the 4th star to "Liked it". Maybe this idea is just completely stupid. If so, just close this thread mods. But if you like the idea, say something.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: New idea for rating films

Same thing I said before. I think it's a non-issue.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

I think the labels you're giving are essentially translations of what these numbers mean. It's cleaner and less subjective just to have the visual representation, a bit like the philosophy of the LEGO instruction booklets.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

So basically, ignore the text.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be