Topic: JUSTICE LEAGUE GODS AMONG US

Directory Link

JUSTICE LEAGUE GODS AMONG US

Youtube

When the rogue God of Apokolips invades Earth, The Worlds Mightiest Heroes (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter) must unite to face this unprecedented threat no matter the outcome.

Starring
JOEL MORALES as SUPERMAN
JOSHUA SIMS as BATMAN
BRICK7 as WONDER WOMAN
COULTER RAIL as THE FLASH
BILL KARALIUS as GREEN LANTERN
COULTER RAIL as AQUAMAN
REY RIVERA as MARTIAN MANHUNTER
COULTER RAIL as DARKSEID
SEAN POLITE as ORION
CDwaver as JOR-EL
BRICK7 as LOIS LANE
REY RIVERA as JIMMY OLSEN
CDwaver as PERRY WHITE
SEAN POLITE as DR. EMILL HAMILITON
SEAN POLITE as PA KENT
LUCASETAK as YOUNG CLARK
SEAN POLITE as KALIBAK
CDwaver as VANDAL SAVAGE
SUDSPEN as KELEX

Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE GODS AMONG US

Good job! I loved the story, and the voice acting. The animation was great, though this isn't perfect, my main problem is that sometimes, the music was to loud and you couldn't hear the talking.

8/10

The animation had no ease-in-ease-out at all so that really took away from it, the story was good, but the digital pans and everything were not the best. I prefer actual movement of the camera, makes it look better and more natural.

2.5/5

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Very good! It's a lot harder to make a serious brickfilm than it is to make a funny one.

5/5

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Good job! I loved the story, and the voice acting. The animation was great, though this isn't perfect, my main problem is that sometimes, the music was to loud and you couldn't hear the talking.

8/10

I've been looking for a more proficient audio mixer other than Audacity but haven't found anything yet.

@CarrollFilms Originally there was going to be mouth animation but due to lack of time I had to cut it out. There were many sequences where I built dollys for the camera movement for Ex. the opening rooftop scene and various cuts of the Comic Con location. When I was editing it, it looked really dull without camera movement so I had to resort to some digital pans.

One thing that bothered me was the transitions, so that will be something I'll be improving on for future projects.

Oh was also annoying how you reused the same animation, over and over again.

Like I be said before originally I was going to have mouth animation but due to time had to cut it out. I spent a good amount of time on it and money, I understand it's not perfect but animation as a one man person is difficult and frustrating as many of you know. In my opinion its the best thing I've done yet when I compare it to my older films and I aim to achieve new goals every movie. Comedy is cheap but action is a harder task to master especially with LEGO in the media.

That was quite good, but I have one question. A lot of the lines came straight out of the Justice League: War movie that only came out a week and a half ago. Was the dialog in that movie cut from something earlier? I'm not to associated with Justice League so I don't really know. Also, was this an adapted storyline, or was it pretty much straight from the official story? It's a bit different than the movie, so I'm not totally sure.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

BWJC wrote:

That was quite good, but I have one question. A lot of the lines came straight out of the Justice League: War movie that only came out a week and a half ago. Was the dialog in that movie cut from something earlier? I'm not to associated with Justice League so I don't really know. Also, was this an adapted storyline, or was it pretty much straight from the official story? It's a bit different than the movie, so I'm not totally sure.

This seems to be a question that I keep getting. My movie and the Justice League War movie are both loosely based on the New 52 orgin comic.

OutBackPrimeProductions wrote:

This seems to be a question that I keep getting. My movie and the Justice League War movie are both loosely based on the New 52 orgin comic.

Ah, quite cool. Well good job! It's hard to make a 25 minute brickfilm, and harder to keep it interesting. You managed to do both!

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

I enjoyed it with the only beef being with the music drowning out the voices.
Next to that well done.
I also enjoyed your homage line from Justice League Unlimited with Superman and Darkseid.