Topic: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

Okay everyone, I made a script for this project (Below). Post below and tell me what part you want to animate/sing. Keep in mind, it may seem fun to animate one of the 12 joys, but you would get to animate/sing more if you do one of the intros. We may end up having each person do an intro and a joy if we don't get enough people. Also, if there is a joy which you want to sing, but don't see in the script, comment below and I will change it. You can go ahead and animate/sing the part that you get assigned to. You can animate whatever you want, but it would be best if you did something relevant to the verse you sing. When all the parts are taken, I will make a post (maybe a topic) saying that we are ready to edit, and that you should send your part to [email protected]. Thank you everyone for participating!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh the first thing I love so much about brickfilming… (PushOverProductions)
Is moving the Minifigure! (PlainBrickProductions)
2nd (Jampot)
Using gimp to edit! (Wilco66)
3rd (GentryStudios)
Hording tons of LEGO! (PushOverProductions)
4th (Wilco66)
Building massive sets! (BrickStory)
5th (END films)
BAAAAAAT----MAAAAAAANNNN-----SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOFS! (Jampot)
6th (Osomstudios)
Voice acting for plastic! (END films)
7th (PlainBrickProductions)
Making awesome Fight scenes! (Rockydude411)
8th (Brickstory)
Kevin MacLeod’s music! (Brickelodeon)
9th (LASF)
Epic FPS! (Slurping Animations)
10th (Brickelodeon)
Messing with the camera! (GentryStudios)
11th (Rockydude411)
Uploading to youtube! (Osomstudios)
12th (Slurping Animations)
Sharing with BiM! (LASF)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It may seem kind of short, but remember that it will repeat after each verse.

Last edited by Brickelodeon (April 22, 2014 (07:02pm))

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

I would love to do Batman Spoofs or Making Awesome Fight Scenes (most likely the former, since I have quite a bit of new Batman LEGO) but I'm willing to defer if you think someone would do either of those better than me. Because of studio constraints the only ones I can't do would be Epic FPS and Messing with the Camera. Building massive sets might be a problem for me to.

In summary, I'm Batman (or would like to be).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I would like to do "messing with the camera". I wouldn't be able to do making big sets or hording tons of legos, 'cuz i don't have much legos mini/lol

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

I would love to do the hoarding tons of LEGO one!

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Okay guys, I think we should use Jampot's idea and have each person animate/sing one of the 12 joys and one of the intros to one of the other 12 joys. It really doesn't matter which intro you sing/animate because they are all the same. So when you tell me which joy you want to sing/animate I will put your name down for one of the intros too unless you specify otherwise. Thanks!!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

getting ready for Christmas already I see.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I'll do the "Making awesome Fight scenes!" one, and I can do the intro for the 11th joy. So IF I end up editing this, do you think you could put my email: [email protected] on the front page so everybody can email me their clips? Also, who's doing the instrumentals?

Oh yeah, sorry. I will add your email shortly.
As for the music, I will try to get my brother (a composition major) to make a score for us. If he wont do it, just download a instrumental version.

I own GIMP, so I could do that, but if someone else wants that one, I can other ones, too, except building massive sets, since I'm not good at building massive sets.

I want to do the 4th intro.

Id like to do the line of 'Epic FPS', if it is still available.

I'll take the "Building massive sets!" one.  mini/bigsmile

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

I call voice acting for plastic.

If it is still available, I would like to animate/sing Sharing with BiM!

So when can we expect the song to be out? I probably won't be able to animate my portion until I get the tune. Or are we supposed to start now?

Well, we still need 2 more animators/singers. But I think the people who have been cast can start on their part. If nobody takes the last parts, I will animate a couple clips and have my brother sing for them. Here is the song to sing along to. I will post a new topic about this in the morning.

I would like that last thing, uploading to youtube.

Unless Plainbrick feels like trading. I have a massive idea. mini/wink

Last edited by BrickStory (February 15, 2014 (12:01am))

Can we start animating from now?

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

So, am I singing and animating the lines of 'Epic FPS' and 'Uploading to youtube!'

Oh the first thing I love so much about brickfilming…

Does that actually fit the tune? I think it's one syllable too many, but correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: I am wrong, ignore that.

Does it matter whether the intro to a 'thing' corresponds to the thing itself? E.g. for the 2nd, does the intro need to feature GIMP or can it be something completely unrelated? I think the latter would work better, but that's just my opinion.

Does it matter whether the intro to a 'thing' corresponds to the thing itself? E.g. for the 2nd, does the intro need to feature GIMP or can it be something completely unrelated?

The intros can be anything you want! Be creative!

So, am I singing and animating the lines of 'Epic FPS' and 'Uploading to youtube!'

No no no, you are singing/ animating "Oh the 12th thing I love so much about brickfilming..." and also "Epic FPS".
Everyone sings on of the joys, and also one of the intros to the joys.