Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

When editing, I may have to cut a few little parts from the clips to make them fit the song. I will probably start on my thing this weekend. Oh, and should there be a rough deadline, or do we not need one?

BrickStory wrote:

I would like that last thing, uploading to youtube.

Unless Plainbrick feels like trading. I have a massive idea. mini/wink

Actually, we can switch if that's what you want. I forgot about this set I was working on, it's taking up most of my gray bricks.

EDIT:

If Brickelodeon doesn't mind, I would actually like to have the "Moving a minfigure" one. I have an awesome idea.

Last edited by PlainBrickProductions (February 15, 2014 (08:37am))

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

Really? If you truly don't mind I would gladly take over 'Building massive sets!' mini/smile I have a big collection and a fun idea.

Last edited by BrickStory (February 15, 2014 (10:21am))

We can switch PlanBrick. I will take Kevin Maclead's Music.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

What's the deadline for this like? When do I need to have my sections done for, and where do I send them?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Here is the thread that should tell you all of that.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Oh first person who sings 'joy'! Remember, that you have to sing two versions. One beginning with is and another beginning with and.

Last edited by BrickStory (March 14, 2014 (07:11am))

We still need one last person to help with this. Anyone interested?

So far, three people have sent in their work. I plan to do mine pretty soon.

brickelodeon wrote:

I am. I just need to know what Im doing.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I've finished the video for the eighth intro. Now I need to do one for the 'Joy' and record the audio, of course.

Remember everyone, the deadline is April 1st. If you think you may need some extra time, PM me and we can work something out!
I would just like to thank everyone who is participating in this project, I'm happy that I'm not the only one who was interested in it.

brickelodeon wrote:

the deadline is April 1st.

Should I be suspicious of this? mini/shifty

brickelodeon wrote:

mini/shifty Um... do you still need one more person?

I've sent in my 'second day'. Now I just need to do my 'Joy' - Batman spoofs - which will hopefully be better than my 2nd day bit. I plan to make it this weekend.

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Since I'm off for a while, I have planned to re-do my entry, and I have already began to storyboard the animation that will only last 4.5 seconds long, although it will be a challenge for me to film at 20 FPS.

Last edited by Slurping Animations (March 14, 2014 (11:23am))

Should I be suspicious of this? mini/shifty

"No" mini/delirium

But really, I didn't even think about the fact that it was on April Fools Day. Despite my avatar, it's not a trap.

mini/shifty Um... do you still need one more person?

Not anymore. Thankfully, Osomstudios decided to help us out.
Thanks for asking though.

Last edited by Brickelodeon (March 14, 2014 (02:18pm))

All done! I've sent GHB my Batman Spoofs section, all ready to be edited in. I can't wait for the final video, and I hope people like my contributions.

mini/smile I would love to do "Building Massive Sets"!:D

I'm sorry, but all of the parts are taken right now. I'll PM you if someone drops out though.