Topic: Star Wars Complete Saga Trailer

Directory Link

Star Wars Complete Saga Trailer

Youtube

Made in about a week. Mostly to test out some green screens and Mouth animation.

Re: Star Wars Complete Saga Trailer

That was cool.
Well done.

That was awesomesauce, Outback! Really well done. Did it really only take a week?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I liked the trailer layout, but having every single scene with the character green-screened to the movie background was rather weird.

GEF wrote:

I liked the trailer layout, but having every single scene with the character green-screened to the movie background was rather weird.

The nonmoving backgrounds were photoshoped to remove the characters and the moving backgrounds such as the Millenium Falcon going into hyperdrive were just transformed into for better visualization. Besides most of the prequel trilogy is all green screen.;)

Like I said it only took a week as I just wanted to test out Primatte Keyer and Mouth animation for my next video.