Re: Thank Sunday

BrickStory wrote:

It's funny how reputation puts some things in an entirely different perspective to some people. I'm disappointed and surprised that you are still present on this site. Aren't you, Sean?

No...not really.

Let me get one thing straight here, just real quick, but last I checked this was a release thread; not a debate thread. If you want to dispute this whole controversy like a child then feel free to PM me.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

BrickStory wrote:

It's funny how reputation puts some things in an entirely different perspective to some people.

implying carroll has a good reputation or "status"

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I honestly think that it has gone far beyond the point where you, Sean, after all your recent conduct on these forums, have got to realise

That that was an extremely artful piece of satirical pastiche. It was clever and harrowing, a true dichotomy between the hallmarks of current pop-cuture and that of draconian customary theism, in an effort to highlight the fundamental flaws in both the aforementioned subjects. Disregard the haters, they are merely jealous of your majestic creative ability and jocular style.

#freedomofexpression

Last edited by Carousel (March 30, 2014 (04:34am))

While I don't want to shut down the idea of remixes of films altogether, as long as the original creators are on board with it, it looks like this discussion has driven away from discussion of the video itself. I'm locking it only because the other moderators and I feel that this thread is headed toward bickering drama in which rules are broken and feelings are hurt. Let's maybe stop trying so hard to draw attention to ourselves.

funmiproductions wrote:

You took another person's video, and added voices over it. That is not creative.

Green is not a creative color.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png